Extra Life 2011 - Gaming for 24 hours to support the Children's Miracle Network



I am the Team Leader for Delta Special Ops' participation in Extra Life 2011. DSO is a gaming clan that I have been a member of for just over 3 years now. We believe in fair and honorable gaming.

Extra Life is an annual 24-hour video game marathon that raises money to help kids at Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. This year’s event begins at 8 a.m. on Oct. 15, 2011. Each participant is asked to raise money by recruiting at least four sponsors to give $1 for each hour of the marathon (that’s just $24 per sponsor). I would like to push the envelope and raise as much as possible. I would like to blow the goals out of the water, but I need your help to do it!

I would love for you to sponsor me by pledging for my hours of gameplay. If you would like to do so, please go to this link http://www.extra-life.org/participant/AmandaMarron. I am playing in support of Shands Hospital for Children at the University of Florida.

If you would like to join our team, please feel free to do so! The more the merrier.

Thank you so much!

Children are our future. Let's help them get there.

No comments: